Release Your Pain
Reset and Retrain
Reach Your Potential
Is Pain or Injury Limiting the Quality of Your Life?
- Looking to stay active and healthy for a long time?
- Not as productive at your job because of your pain?
- Are you considering surgery to treat your pain?
- Do you want an alternative to pain medications?
- Are you not reaching your fitness goals?
- Is your pain affecting your family life?
Work and Play for Years to Come
- Improve your performance and prevent injuries
- Increase your longevity in your favorite sports
- Enjoy your job minus the painful muscle issues
- Recover faster from your training routine
- Maximize your workout potential
- Stay healthy for your future
- Avoid unnecessary surgeries
Client Win Stories
“Jamie has helped me through several running injuries. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and I am a client for life!”
“I was having lower back problems. My CrossFit Gym recommended me to go for dry needling. After 3 sessions with Jamie it all disappeared. ”
“I have been dealing with lower back pain and sciatica pain that was so bad I had to go on short term disability. After my first session with her I already feel better. She is a top notch professional and one of the best people in the medical field I have ever dealt with. I would recommend her for anyone.”
“I was suffering lower back and sciatic pain every day and it wasn't getting better. After treatment my once locked up and inflamed muscles were given the chance to walk again. I was able to go home for the holidays and spend time with my family like normal. The amount of care and effort Jamie puts into her job is insane.”
Functional Dry Needling
What is it?
Dry Needling treatment involves inserting thin, solid filament needles into muscles. Low-level electrical stimulation can then be added to amplify the positive effects of the treatment. It acts as a reset button for the muscles, improving their function and releasing painful trigger points.
Blood flow increases, muscles relax, and pain-reducing chemicals are released. Dry needling promotes faster recovery from workouts and injuries and helps prevent new injuries and premature breakdown of the body. Dry needling can be used to treat a variety of conditions like shoulder pain, back pain, TMJ dysfunction, neck pain, sciatica, headaches, and even chronic pain. You can expect improvements in flexibility, mobility, muscle recruitment, healing response, and pain relief.
How it Works
1. Request an Appointment
2. Get treated
3. Get back to life
Certified Functional Dry Needling Provider
Jamie Makayla Carver
As a Physical Therapist for more than 16 years, my passion is to help people do the things they love. I utilize a variety of treatment techniques; however, dry needling has proven to be one of the most effective forms of treatment I can offer you. You can experience faster results and more gains when dry needling is correctly implemented into your treatment programs.
What is My Investment?
The investment in my own health
$95 per session
One private session
- One-on-one consultation
- Private individualized treatment
- ~ 45 minute treatment
$175 per session
One Double Session
- One-on-one consultation
- Extended private treatment time
- ~ 90 minute treatment
$255 per package
Three private sessions
- Three one-on-one consultations
- Three private individualized treatments
- Three ~45 minute treatments
A Slight Increase in Your Investment in Your Health
Due to increased operating costs and the cost of medical supplies, a price increase will take effect on July 1st, 2022.
Prices will be as follows:
- Single session (45 minutes) - $95
- Double session (90 minutes) -$175
- Three Session Discount Package (prepaid) - $255
This update will allow me to continue to offer you the personalized, high-quality of care you expect and deserve. It is my true pleasure to help serve your health and wellness needs. I greatly appreciate your continued business and support through this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am more than happy to discuss this situation with you.